MEDA believes in providing access to equitable care through a variety of flexible, clinical services.
MEDA accepts most major insurance companies and can offer scholarships. Services are available virtually or in-person at our office.
- Assessments determine what level of care is best suited for your needs. Based on the individual assessment, we will make specialized recommendations for next steps – which may mean seeing a MEDA provider, joining a MEDA therapy group, providing a list of eating disorder specialists in your area, or recommending higher levels of care.
- Individual Therapy Sessions provide outpatient care to clients.
- Therapy Groups are a structured place to build a community with a shared goal of full recovery. Find out more about our Therapy Groups here.
- Free Drop-in Support Groups are virtual groups moderated by a Master’s level therapist or Graduate clinical intern.
- Skills Coaching Sessions are supplementary services that assist individuals in identifying and implementing concrete steps to recovery.
I used to be very afraid of life but now I feel as though I am capable of dealing with whatever I seek from life or whatever life hands to me…I am not scared anymore…it is an amazing feeling. I thank you and MEDA for the inspiration you have given me to realize that my life is so precious and I need to take advantage of it…not destroy it.
For Family, Friends, & Loved Ones
“I can’t even begin to explain to you what a fabulous resource you have been.
Even just knowing that you are there in case we need you is such a good feeling.”
- Family Therapy is for families of clients who are engaged in individual therapy at MEDA. These sessions are an opportunity to work on challenging relational dynamics.
- Family Coaching Sessions provide targeted education, options for care, referrals for treatment, guidance based on the specific case, and how to best utilize available services.
- The free, virtual drop-in Family and Friends Group is for family members, partners, and friends of individuals with eating disorders.
Become A Client
If you are interested in becoming a MEDA client, please fill out the form.
New Clients: How to Become a MEDA Client
Complete Initial Inquiry Form
Our Clinical Care Manager will review your submission and get back to you within 1-2 business days to match you with one of our clinician’s to best fit your needs and/or respond to your inquiry with information and referrals.
If you need an assessment, our Clinical Care Manager will contact you to schedule a level of care assessment, or an assessment for individual or group therapy.
Ongoing Treatment and Care
You and your clinician will determine how frequently you’ll meet for support and care and/or determine what level of care best fits your needs at this time.