Join MEDA’s Professional Member Network
“MEDA is my professional family. It’s the place I go to feel supported in both work and in life. Without MEDA, I wouldn’t be able to do the work I’m so very passionate about!”
– Marci Anderson, MS, RD, LDN
MEDA has a diverse and growing Professional Member Network that includes providers and supportive specialists in New England who treat individuals with eating disorders. If you are a treatment provider with experience in treating individuals with eating disorders, we invite you to join our network.
*MEDA also welcomes applications from providers with limited experience with eating disorders who would like to learn more about specializing in this area. Once more direct clinical experience and training are obtained MEDA can begin making appropriate referrals to these professionals.
Find out more about the MEDA Professional Member Network here.
To join our MEDA Professional Member Network, please fill out and submit the application, letters of recommendation and recent CV.
2019 Professional Member Network Benefits Include:
- Professional Listing on the MEDA Website – create a profile and narrative that will give clients the information they need when selecting a provider.
- An ongoing source of immediate client referrals through MEDA’s clinical staff and website.
- Access to MEDA’s professional community, to help you and your clients develop comprehensive treatment teams.
- Subscription to MEDA’s monthly Professional Membership online newsletter – stay in the know of what is happening within the eating disorder community and utilize this as a platform to promote your practice happenings. Simply reach out to MEDA staff when you have news to share about your practice.
- 10% discounted admission to MEDA’S 24th annual national conference to be held on April 12-13, 2019 in Newton MA.
- Opportunity to join a FREE MEDA Professional Member Supervision Group.
- Obtain CE’s by attending MEDA’s FREE Networking with a Purpose events (4-5 times a year).
- Opportunities to collaborate, tour, and network with our National Partner Treatment Programs.
- Listing of your support groups on MEDA’s website.
What’s new for 2019?
- You will now have access to your online professional listing and the ability to make changes/updates at any time.
- You may create your own narrative for your professional listing in an effort to highlight the specifics of your practice.
- MEDA Professional Member Supervision Groups will continue to be offered on-site at MEDA. In addition, we will be offering off-site and satellite supervision groups.
- Brown Bag Series – an informal lunchtime opportunity for Professional Members and the larger community to gather for meaningful discussions pertaining to important, relevant topics of interest. If you are interested in presenting on your area of expertise, please reach out to Amanda DeStefano to discuss further at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join MEDA’s Professional Members only LinkedIn Group and Facebook Group for quick access to the MEDA professional community when seeking advice or sharing information.